What is an Account Aggregator?
Account Aggregator (AA) is an entity that is an authorized consent manager to share user data between Financial Information Providers and Financial Information users, upon request only. AAs are data fiduciaries that only fetch, consolidate, aggregate data from Financial Information Providers (FIPs), and basis explicit customer, consent present these data to Financial Information Users (FIUs).
How do I register with Anumati?
Download Anumati app or visit https://www.anumati.co.in and register by providing your mobile number. You will be sent an OTP for authentication and allowed to create a PIN. After authentication, you can link your bank accounts which can be used later to provide consent to Financial Information User (FIU) to access data from Financial Information Provider (FIP), typically your bank, but can also be GST, Mutual fund houses, etc.
Is my data safe with Anumati?
What is a consent?
- Consent is a digitally signed artefact collected by Account Aggregator from a User (account holder) for the purpose of using it to request financial information from a FIP.
- Consent can be queried, paused, revoked by the User anytime.
- Consent is generated and valid for only linked accounts.
- AA acts as consent collector and consent manager, FIP maintains the most recent status of Consent and verifies it before servicing FI requests.
- A Consent is always associated with a recorded Purpose
Can I get to know when and who has fetched my data?
Yes, your Anumati app has a section where you can see all the details of your consent, changes to your consent, data fetch initiated by your FIUs, data provided by your FIPs, etc. You can see a trail of all the activities of your account on your Account Aggregator app. If you have any more queries, please write back to us. email@example.com.
What is a FIU?
Finacial Information User or FIU is the authorised entity which is requesting for data information in order to deliver a service to you. For example your bank from which you intend to take a loan.
What is a FIP?
Financial Information Provider or FIP is the authorised entity providing data information to a FIU from which you have requested a service. For example, a bank where you hold an account and it’s information is requested by a lender to provide you with a loan.