What is an Account Aggregator?
How do I register with Anumati?
Is my data safe with Anumati?
Anumati by Perfios -AA is a RBI licensed NBFC. We at Anumati, care about your data and we are committed to protecting its privacy. We comply with privacy laws including, but not limited to, data protection laws as proposed in the Personal Data Protection Bill 2019 -PDP Bill 2019, RBI Master Circular – ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) Guidelines – RBI/2015-16/108, Master Direction – Non-Banking Finance Company – Account Aggregator(Reserve Bank) Directions, 2016.
We have implemented various checks and controls to ensure your data is safe. Our systems are tested, audited and certified by reputed external auditors and we comply with all security standards to ensure you can be rest assured about the safety of your data.
We use latest technologies to encrypt your data both in transit and the data that is stored within our systems. The data exchange between the FIP/FIU throgh AA uses the best in the industry for security and encryption.
What is a consent?
- Consent is a digitally signed artefact collected by Account Aggregator from a User (account holder) for the purpose of using it to request financial information from a FIP.
- Consent can be queried, paused, revoked by the User anytime.
- Consent is generated and valid for only linked accounts.
- AA acts as consent collector and consent manager, FIP maintains the most recent status of Consent and verifies it before servicing FI requests.
- A Consent is always associated with a recorded Purpose